Date: Sunday 4 March 2018
Time: 12.30pm - 4.30pm
Venue: Les Mills, Christchurch City
$89.00 (earlybird up to and including Monday 26 February)
$99.00 (from Tuesday 27 February)
The aim of this workshop is to help you become more aware, create an understanding of and educate you about good running technique and provide you with practical tools to improve your running.
- A 4 hour running technique workshop run by top fitness professional Bevan James Eyles.
- Education around technique, you will come away from the course with a good understanding of what good technique actually is.
- You will learn the drills top runners use to improve your own technique.
- A run specific warm up that incorporates drills to prepare you for your run.
- A post-course training programme which will help you practice and implement what you learn at the course and can integrate into your training.
- After the course you will receive videos clips of all of the drills you have learnt on the day.