Do you Want to improve your running technique?
Do you want to improve your running technique?
Join Christchurch's top running team, Extra Mile Runners, for a running technique training day.
Every 12 months the team at Extra Mile Runners run a full day technique course. The aim is to help you become more aware, create an understanding of and educate you about good running technique and provide you with practical tools to improve your running.
Running is a movement that we have all done in some form since we were kids, it's a natural movement but many people don't fully understand the technical side of it. While all of us have the ability to run there are a lot of factors that create good running technique which help us with efficiency and injury prevention.
That's what Technique Time is all about, teaching you how to be a more effective, efficient runner.
'Thank you so much for this course. It was delivered in a way that allowed me to feel confident that I can improve my running technique. I highly recommend it for all runners'. - Jayne
7 REasons to come to Technique Time
- A 4 hour running technique workshop run by top fitness professional Bevan James Eyles.
- Education around technique, you will come away from the course with a good understanding of what good technique actually is.
- You will learn the drills top runners use to improve your own technique.
- A run specific warm up that incorporates drills to prepare you for your run.
- A post-course training programme which will help you practice and implement what you learn at the course and can integrate into your training.
- After the course you will receive videos clips of all of the drills you have learnt on the day.
- 100% money back guarantee. If you aren't happy with Technique Time we will fully refund your payment.
What have you got to lose? If you want to improve your running, Technique Time is the way to go.
'This Was Money well spent I now have the tools and understanding to improve my running' - Jeff
This is an annual workshop
Our next christchurch technique time workshop will be in 2019
If you would like to be emailed when the next workshop is scheduled, please complete the form below and we will be in touch!