Copy of RTsell
RaceTeam epic takes your running to the next level!
Use winter to get stronger, both mentally and physically with RaceTeam epic
What is RaceTeam Epic?
Many people lose motivation and focus over the winter months with their training and when spring arrives they have lost their running fitness and have to rebuild from scratch.
With this in mind, the team at Extra Mile Runners have created a running programme that makes the most of the winter months. You will build strength, both physically and mentally and the group will keep you motivated during the coldest and most challenging time of the year to train.
RaceTeam Epic is a 10 week hill-based half marathon programme that has 3 team training sessions each week that will build you up gradually towards a very challenging hill-based Extra Mile Runners Half Marathon at the end of the 10 weeks.
- RaceTeam Epic is a morning only programme (6.10am Monday; 6.00am Wednesday, 7.00am/7.30am Saturday).
- Each week consists of 3 group sessions: strength based track session, a hill repeat session, and a hill-based endurance run.
The result - you will hit spring with a great endurance base and a much stronger body so you can build your speed towards a fast Half Marathon in the last part of the year.
RACETEAM Epic 2017 Starts:
RaceTeam Epic starts on 26 June and will be training for the Extra Mile Runners Epic Half Marathon, a hill-based half marathon that we put on at the end of the programme just for our Epic team.
Here are the top reasons to join RaceTeam for this journey:
- 30 group training sessions with people of all abilities.
- A proven programme that you follow step by step - we take the guess work out for you.
- Knowledgeable and supportive coaches at every session.
- Weekly newsletters which provide education and inspiration.
- You will achieve amazing growth, get fitter and become healthier.
- You'll be part of a fun, inclusive environment and meet some awesome people, you will have laughs along the way.
- You will become stronger, both mentally and physically.
- We offer a 100% money back guarantee so what have you got to lose?
'RaceTeam Epic is amazing. My running has gone through the atmosphere because of this programme'.
- Ang Taylor
Who is RaceTeam Epic for?
What running fitness do you need?
If you have done a half marathon in the last 6 months and still have your base running conditioning, RaceTeam Epic is for you. Speed isn't so important as this is a timed-based programme. We have had people who have done sub 1:30hr through to 3:30hr half marathons complete RaceTeam Epic.
If you are looking for a challenge
RaceTeam Epic is challenging. If you want to find your next level, both physically and mentally, in a supportive and motivation environment (especially in the winter months) this programme is for you.
We could go on and on about why you will love RaceTeam but we know you may want to hear it from real people who have achieved the goal with us. Here are some testimonials from people who took the first step of joining RaceTeam:
'RaceTeam has given me real purpose – new goals and new challenges that I look forward to achieving over the next years.'
'I’ve really enjoyed RaceTeam, everyone is so encouraging and it raised my confidence levels just by achieving the training goals each week.'
'This journey has taught me a lot about myself and the contentment that comes from doing something that is so challenging, rewarding and good for you!'
'RaceTeam has given me the motivation and confidence to get into running again. I would not hesitate to recommend the training programme to anyone.'
You can contact us at any time with any questions you have by clicking here.
Click below to Join now. Earlybird rates are available until Wednesday the 14th of March