WLG Week 6
WEEK 6 Newsletter
Time to stay focused, we are so close!
You are all doing so well, you are well over half way and the end goal is in sight.
The next 2 weeks are the hardest part of the programme so now is the time to focus. You have learnt a lot in the last 5 weeks, try to apply the lessons you have learnt and finish the second half strong. How do you keep yourself on track? Are you pushing too hard to the point where it feels unachievable? If so, ease up a little.
We also know that the programme takes a big step up over the next couple of weeks. Keep it up as we work through to the end.
Watch your Week 6 Meeting with Coach Bevan:
THIS WEEK'S SESSIONS
- Starting at Waitangi Park (Te Papa end of the park)
- Run up the pathway beside Waitangi Park towards the waterfront and turn right.
- Follow the pathway towards the boat mooring and turn right so you are running beside the waterfront towards Oriental Parade.
- At Oriental Parade, continue along the waterfront pathway, please keep left. You are running along the waterfront towards Oriental Parade.
- Turnaround at half way on your watch.
Get up to Five:
The way we measure ourselves can have a massive influence on the way we perform. A lot of people create unrealistic measurements that lead them to feeling unsuccessful which often leads to them stopping. For this week's education we share an audio podcast that Christchurch Coach Bevan put together about this topic.
The show runs for around 60mins, the key content starts around 5mins into the show.
Rick and Dick Hoyt are an amazing father and son combination Overcoming adversity is something they seemed to have mastered.
- After your Final Run we would love to catch up with you for coffee at Poneke on Clyde Quay Wharf - all the details and to RSVP, please: Click here
- If you find you need some support from us - GET IN TOUCH! We want to see you at the finish line so please talk to us if you are finding it difficult to get to sessions.
- You are doing so well - the way you are supporting each other is awesome to see. Keep it up team!
'Persevere with the programme, it works' – Dianne Keppel